Course Price List
- Pricing is modular, based on daily tuition rate, plus dive costs, equipment rental (if reqd), manual, certification fee and gasses other than air, including instructor gas.
- All costs based upon course provision in Subic Bay. Please contact me for quotes at other locations.
- All courses are performance based for certification – further days/dives, if reqd, are not included.
- All courses require advance registration fee (1 day instructional rate) and manual/materials cost (if reqd – price varies).
- Balance of tuition fees is to be paid at the start of the course. Dive/gas/equipment fees at the end.
- All courses will be put on my calendar and opened up to other divers, unless private course is booked.
Tuition rates reflect in-water and classroom instructional provision. They also include instructor expenses (travel & accommodation) for Subic Bay. For courses outside of Subic, supplementary charges for travel/accommodation may apply. For long-duration or multi course bookings, I charge minimum expenses of 1500php for an ‘off day’ (1 day off in 7).
I do teach internationally, so travel requiring air-fare becomes expensive – if you want me to teach at your location, please contact me to discuss arrangements for holding one or more courses for multiple participants to spread the costs.
Max participants for any course is 3. To reserve private (1-2-1) training, please add 50% to the stated rate.
Recreational Level Training – $95USD per day
Sidemount Training – $115USD per day
Technical Courses – $145USD per day (inc Tec and Advanced Sidemount)
PADI – 2200php
ANDI – $30USD
Varies, POA per course
Most courses require manuals, but students are at liberty to source their own. The Tec40/45/50 courses share the same manual.
Pool Hire (per session) or Open Water Dive (per dive) – 1250php
Technical Dives outside of Subic Bay (technical sites) – 1000php supplement per trip
Nitrox <40% – 250 per cylinder
Nitrox >41% – 500 per cylinder
Helium – Due to fluctuating prices, this can only be quoted shortly prior to the date.
Gas costs includes instructor gas
Sidemount BCD and Regulators – 1000php per day
Technical BCD – 350php per day
Technical and deco regulators – 600php per regulator, per day
Canister Torch – 420php per day
Dive Computer/Bottom Timer – 500php per day (required 1x for recreational / 2x for technical courses)
Pony Cylinder and Regulator – 1000php per day (required for recreational deep/wreck courses)
Recreational Scuba BCD/Regulator/Wetsuit/Mask/Fins – 1000php per day (jacket or wing style BCD)
* Prices are subject to change/fluctuation. All fees for diving, gasses and equipment rental are payable directly to the hosting dive operation at their current rates (as per fun diving rates). Prices will obviously vary depending upon the location/dive center used – quoted prices represent Subic Bay average prices.
Course Duration / Dives Outline
To identify your outline cost, based on minimum requirement, please refer to the table below: