The RAID Master Rescue Diver program is a critical step in expanding your knowledge and experience as a proficient recreational diver.
This unique course builds confidence and ability, providing practical emergency management skills and crucial knowledge that enables you to respond safely and efficiently to surface and underwater emergencies.
- Have a minimum of 12 hours logged underwater whilst using open circuit equipment.
Have a RAID Advanced 35 (Open Water) certification or equivalent certification from a recognised training agency.
Have a current Rescue Breathing/CPR and oxygen provider certificate from a recognized authority.
- Register for FREE at www.diveraid.com
PRACTICAL COURSE CONTENT
- Minimum 5 hours in-water
- Confined Water – minimum 4 to 5 sessions
- Open Water – minimum 3 scenario’s & 1 Deep Dive
- Backplate and wing style BCD is STRONGLY recommended; as long hose setup is required.
- Course can being conducted in single cylinder, sidemount or manifold doubles configuration.Practical Section:
- Review of personal diving skills
- Stamina and watermanship skills
- Artificial Respiration
- Site management skills
- Development of diver rescue and emergency skills
Theory Course Content
RAID online eLearning academic presentations, quizzes, exam and practical skills covering the following topics in detail:
- Diving in General
- Dive Equipment
- Emergency Management
- Confined Water (academics)
- Open Water (academics)
For more details, or to schedule a course, please CONTACT ME