The RAID Nitrox course teaches you about dive planning for Nitrox gas mixes (up to 40%), gas analysis and cylinder labeling procedures for cylinders. You will also gain an in-depth understanding of oxygen exposure limits, hazards and contingencies.
The course is designed to extend your knowledge and skills in the use of oxygen enriched gases for recreational diving and is highly recommended before you progress to Advanced 35 and Deep 40 training. This course can be combined with other RAID courses.
- Minimum 15 years old.
- Certified RAID Open Water 20 or equivalent.
- Register for FREE at www.diveraid.com
PRACTICAL COURSE CONTENT
- RAID online eLearning academic presentations
- Online quizzes & exam
- Practical skills session.
- Optional 2 open water training dives (can be combined with other RAID courses)
THEORY COURSE CONTENT
RAID online eLearning academic presentations, quizzes, exam and practical skills covering the following topics in detail:
- Gas planning for Nitrox mixes of up to 40% for recreational diving.
- Skills to analyse and tag a Nitrox cylinder.
- Planning for maximum 1.4 PpO2 at the target depth.
- Understanding of the planning for oxygen toxicity and the effects of CNS and OTU.
1 Day £100
Can be combined with any RAID Recreational Course for FREE!
Stated cost includes all tuition and instruction from Andy Davis
- Max 3 per course
- Scheduled courses will be run even if just one student
- Discounts available for group booking
- Private lessons available at 50% surcharge
- Training in Subic Bay, Philippines
- Courses can be scheduled to meet your requirements
- 25% non-refundable deposit to confirm attendance on course
Tuition Cost excludes: Course registration fees, as per RAID website. Course facility fees covering tank rentals, nitrox/trimix fills and boat costs as required. Instructor expenses – split between students.
TO BOOK TRAINING
For more details, or to schedule a course, please CONTACT ME