The RAID Advanced 35 course takes your diving to a distinctly higher level. This course will turn you into a competent and proficient diver.
Don’t confuse this course with other ‘Advanced Open Water’ courses that merely aim to increase your experience of specialty diving activities.
In addition to comprehensive eLearning study, this course consists of 3 confined water sessions and 6 intensive open water training dives (6+ hours in-water practice).
The course qualifies the diver to conduct advanced no-stop dives to a maximum depth of 35m/115ft.
- Minimum 15 years old.
- Certified RAID Open Water 20 or equivalent.
- Nitrox qualification is recommended
- Register for FREE at www.diveraid.com
WHY CHOOSE THE ADVANCED35 COURSE?
The prestigious RAID Advanced35 course, taught by Andy Davis, reflects world-class diving education delivered at the highest standards. No compromise is made on course quality. This course is a true Advanced DIVER certification – developing student competency and proficiency to a level of excellence.
Ten reasons why you need this training:
- Attain tech-standard precision buoyancy and effective trim.
- Advanced propulsion; frog kick, modified flutter, helicopter turn & back kick.
- Develop team diving skills and increased situational awareness.
- Training conducted using Backplate & Wing BCD with long hose.
- Rescue skills, Gas Management (SAC), DSMB and Intro-to-Doubles included.
- Dive with back-mounted doubles or single with pony cylinder.
- All skills and dives in neutral buoyancy, horizontal trim (no kneeling!).
- Typically 8-10 hours of actual in-water practice time.
- Skills are genuinely mastered, not ticked off a list in a rush.
- Effective preparation for future technical diving training.
PRACTICAL COURSE CONTENT
The Advanced35 Course is made up of 3 Confined modules, and 6 Open Water dives;
Day #1 Day #2 Day #3 Day #4
All skills developed during this program are applied cumulatively; so the skills learned on the first dive will be applied on each successive dive. A high standard of mastery is applied throughout the entire program and certification is entirely performance-based.
Expect this course to significantly boost your confidence and revolutionize your diving proficiency!
**NITROX qualification can be completed simultaneously on the Advanced 35 course (no extra tuition cost).
THEORY COURSE CONTENT
RAID online eLearning academic presentations, quizzes, exam and practical skills covering the following topics in detail;
- Diving In General
- Confined Water Training
- Open Water Training
Use this table to compare with my PADI Advanced Open Water course (also offered):
4-5 Days $600
*add RAID Nitrox training for free
Stated cost includes all tuition and instruction from Andy Davis
- Max 3 per course
- Scheduled courses will be run even if just one student
- Discounts available for group booking
- Private lessons available at 50% surcharge
- Training in Subic Bay or Anilao, Philippines
- Other locations available on consultation
- Courses can be scheduled to meet your requirements
- 25% non-refundable deposit to confirm attendance on course
Tuition Cost excludes: Course registration fees, as per RAID website. Course facility fees covering tank rentals, nitrox/trimix fills and boat costs as required. Instructor expenses – split between students.
TO BOOK TRAINING
For more details, or to schedule a course, please CONTACT ME