Advanced Recreational Wreck Diving, Subic Bay, Philippines
Going beyond a standard ‘Wreck Diver’ course and exploring the full range of training and equipment available to recreational divers who seek to dive safely and confidently in a wreck environment.
This video was taken during an ‘Advanced Recreational Wreck’ workshop in Subic Bay, over 4 days of intensive training and diving. It illustrates extended training opportunities beyond the 2-day/4-dive recreational wreck diving courses.
Topics covered include:
1) Equipment considerations, effective redundancy and essential kit drills for wreck diving.
2) Advanced guideline deployment, penetration planning and line retrieval.
3) Low/Zero visibility familiarization and practice.
4) Critical situation contingency drills, including; lost line drill, lost buddy drill and exit searches.
5) Progressively demanding, actual penetration practice within recreational limits.
For more details on Advanced Recreational Wreck Diving workshops and one-to-one mentoring sessions, please contact me HERE
For details about my specialist wreck diving courses, please see:
- ANDI Ascent and Descent Procedures | Diving Techniques (0.300)
- Basic Scuba Tips | Buddy Separation Safety Protocols (0.230)
- Basic Scuba Tips | How to Scuba Dive with 'Insta-Buddies' (0.215)
- Technical Diving Skills | Valve Shut-down Drill Explained (0.193)
- Technical Diving Skills | Reaching Your Valves (0.193)