Shipwrecks of the Philippines
An eBook release by Tom Bennett.
If you are a diver, a historian or a Pacific War Buff, this eBook release will go a long way toward satisfying your need for information about the shipwrecks of the Philippines.
For the first time, the book publishes a chronological list of Philippines area shipwrecks, covering all World War II vessels above 500 tons. Over 1,280 wrecks are listed, along with illustrations and photographs.
Wrecks are listed in date order, including the vessel’s name, date of loss, tonnage and dimensions, route taken and cargo listing. Many of the known wrecks also include GPS coordinates, along with cause of sinking and details on whether salvage has been conducted upon them.
The book should be of interest to many Philippines based/visiting scuba divers who enjoy wreck diving, along with the wreck explorers and dive centers.
- PADI Sidemount Diver Course, Subic Bay - Student Review and Photos (1.000)
- Basic Scuba Tips | Choosing a Buoyancy Control Device BCD (0.930)
- Basic Scuba Tips | Using Your Hands Whilst Scuba Diving (0.070)
- One day and an Evening in Subic Bay - Philippines Underwater Photos (0.070)
- Philippines Scuba HD Videos - Thresher Sharks - (0.070)