Connect with me!
- Planning now to offer Sidemount-Technical-Wreck courses in Moalboal, Cebu from June 2015. Please contact me if interested..
- Review of the Aquamundo Sidemount system More here
- Aquamundo Sidemount – Diver Review More here
- British tourist struck down with the bends on Maldives diving trip More here
- Wreck of HMS Repulse 'rigged with scrap metal merchants' explosives' More here
I write for free and try to contribute knowledge you won't find elsewhere, outside of expensive manuals.
If you appreciate the value of my blog articles, please consider making a small donation to keep the site going. Thanks!
Scuba Tech Philippines Fans
- Marine Salvage Equipment and How It’s Used to Find Shipwrecks
- Ten Tips On How to Prepare for Technical Diving Training
- Kick-Start Your Diving Development in 2015 with Personalized Scuba Mentoring Workshops
- Top Ten Wreck Diving Tips For Safer Penetration Dives
- How to Tie a Regulator Bungee Necklace
- Top 5 – Sidemount Adapter Systems
- PADI Deep Diver versus the Tec40 Course: A Comparison
- Best Ascent Speed for Scuba Diving
- The Dunning-Kruger Effect and Scuba Diver Over-Confidence
- A List of Modern Sidemount Diving Systems
Buoyancy Masterclass Series
- No.1 | Scuba Buoyancy Control for Divers
- No.2 | Scuba Buoyancy Control Benefits
- No.3 | Achieving Great Scuba Buoyancy Control
- No.4 | Perfect Scuba Weighting
- No.5 | Precision Trim & Position Contol
- No.6 | Scuba Buoyancy & Breathing
- No.7 | Ascent, Descent & Bottom Phase
- No.8 | The Balanced Rig
- No.9 | Streamlined Scuba Equipment
By: Website Designer