Following the start of an artificial reef construction program at Arizona Resort Dive Center, coupled with a nice long spell of dry weather, we enjoyed a few days of staff diving with a camera on the wrecks, reefs and muck diving sites of Subic Bay.
Here’s a selection of the results, photos taken courtesy of pro-photographer Jun Lao, showing some highlights of what Subic Bay has to offer to the underwater photographer and muck diving enthusiast….
Muck diving is only available in certain locations at Subic Bay, not often frequented by many of the dive centers there. Contact Scuba Tech Philippines to book your photo-specific diving trips to Subic Bay – we know what you want to find
- More muck diving critter photos from last week in Subic Bay (0.768)
- One day and an Evening in Subic Bay - Philippines Underwater Photos (0.476)
- Coral reef biodiversity may be vastly underestimated (0.143)
- Underwater Photography | 5 Minute Photoshop Edit (0.108)
- Advanced Recreational Wreck Diving, Subic Bay (0.103)